Ben & Clare!

Ben & Clare!
freezing ourselves in the name of art

Friday 7 January 2011

Happenings

One of my goals for 2011 is to try and keep this blog updated. So, without further ado, let me tell you all what is happening in my world at the moment. I currently share a house with two sick kids (well, just slightly ill really), and it's beginning to drive me slightly bonkers. I've been meaning to take some more 'arty' photos of Caleb for a while now, but whenever I think of it, he's not interested in the slightest. Today, however, I managed to take a series of shots, one of which I like. Right after this one he proceeded to vomit milk out of his nose.


Apart from this, I'm really trying to think about what direction I'd like to take my photography in 2011. I've even downloaded a handy little app onto my iPad, called Moodboard Pro, where I can make a collage of all the images that really inspire me, and make me say "wow, I wish I'd taken that one!" I've only just started, but am finding that photographers such as Jose Villa, Mike Larson and Jonas Peterson are producing some really great stuff. Their work is so fresh and full of life, that it makes me want to go out and take pictures. In fact, I think I'll carry on with that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment